PACK OF 1 MEANS 1 CONE
PACK OF 2 MEANS 2 CONES AND SO ON
Organic Brown Henna Cones Temporary Tattoo Body Art Mehandi Ink
This is a DARK REDDISH BROWN (NATURAL HENNA) COLOR.
Size of each cone 25 grams (APPROX)
Contains No Chemicals - No PPD - No Ammonia
Mehndi designs are something that every Indian has flaunted on his/her hands on various occasions. These are not just designs, but an emotional bond, which lasts forever. KAJAL Organic Mehandi Cone is ready to use the Mehandi cone aka tattoo kit. KAJAL Cone is par excellence when it comes to making beautiful, impressive, and lively designs on your hands, feet, and other body parts. Made from purest henna leaves and essential oil of Nilgiri(eucalyptus oil). Cones are pre-filled with natural henna paste.
Directions on how to use henna cones:
- Clean your hands or the skin surface, before applying henna onto it.
- For best results, apply Nilgiri(Eucalyptus) Oil on the skin surface prior to application.
- Cut the tip of the henna cone for the desired thickness. Squeeze diluted henna out on a paper napkin prior to applying design.
- Hold the henna cones like you are using a pen or a pencil. Always, keep a paper napkin handy for mistakes.
- Even though this is natural henna with NO CHEMICALS, there are many individuals with very sensitive skin even to the oils. We recommend you to do a skin irritation/skin sensitivity test prior to applying henna. Perhaps, small patch test on your wrist or behind your ears.
- Once you apply the henna, let it completely dry. Drying time may vary depending on the size of the design. It can take up to 1 hour or longer. Once your henna is completely dry we recommend you leave it on for 4-5 hours if not overnight.
- If you don't have the Eucalyptus/Mehendi Oil use a homemade recipe of SUGAR + LEMON MIXTURE. Take 2 teaspoons of Water+ 2 teaspoons of Sugar+ about 8 drops of Lemon/Lime juice. Mix it well. Dab cotton into the mixture and apply it on your dry henna. This mixture will set the henna in and it will help darken the color output.
- Scrap the dry henna off instead of washing the area with water. Try not to use soapy water at first. Try to avoid contact with water as much as possible.
- At first, the color output will be orange. The color output will darken within 24-48 hours. Henna will last about 2 WEEKS if not longer depending on aftercare. The color output varies from skin to skin.
- Henna cones should be stored properly. The heat releases the dye content; therefore, the henna paste should be stored at room temperature and out of extreme heat or cold. Henna paste will retain freshness for up to 1 year if stored properly. Please do not Freeze the henna cones. It will affect the color output of the henna. All henna cones are wiped and cleaned prior to shipping your order. Unfortunately, during shipping transit it is beyond our control how it will be stored at courier facility heat will release the dye content and henna cones may leak. Easy fix. Just wipe the cones with paper napkin or cloth.