PACK OF 1 MEANS 1 CONE
PACK OF 2 MEANS 2 CONES AND SO ON
Welcome to my Store!!!!
100% Natural Black Henna Cones Temporary Tattoo Body Art Mehandi Paste
This is INSTANT DARK BLACK (NATURAL HENNA) COLOR CONE
Size of each cone 25 grams (APPROX)
please note that 1 airbrush henna stencil means - 1 stencil per order
1 white henna tattoo strip means - 1 strip contains 6 small white henna tattoos per order
1 black/white/gold/silver tattoo strip means - 1 strip contains 3 large black/white/gold/silver tattoos per order
Contains No Chemicals - No PPD - No Ammonia
Mehndi designs are something which every Indian has flaunted on his/her hands on various occasions. These are not just designs, but an emotional bond, which last forever. Golecha Mehandi Cone is ready to use the Mehandi cone aka tattoo kit. Golecha Cone is par excellence when it comes to make beautiful, impressive, and lively designs on your hands, feet, and other body parts. Made from purest henna leaves and essential oil of Nilgiri(eucalyptus oil). Cones are pre-filled with natural henna paste.
Directions on how to use henna cones:
- Clean your hands or the skin surface, before applying henna onto it.
- For best results, apply Nilgiri(Eucalyptus) Oil on skin surface prior to application.
- Cut the tip of the henna cone for desired thickness. Squeeze diluted henna out on a paper napkin prior to applying design.
- Hold the henna cones like you are using a pen or a pencil. Always, keep a paper napkin handy for mistakes.
- Even though this is natural henna with NO CHEMICALS, there are many individuals with very sensitive skin even to the oils. We recommend you to do a skin irritation/skin sensitivity test prior to applying henna. Perhaps, small patch test on your wrist or behind your ears.
- Once you apply the henna, let it completely dry. Drying time is only 10-20 minutes (depending on your design) as these are instant color cones. So you are Get Set Go for any occasion.
- If you don't have the Eucalyptus/Mehendi Oil use a home made recipe of SUGAR + LEMON MIXTURE. Take 2 teaspoons of Water+ 2 teaspoons of Sugar+ about 8 drops of Lemon/Lime juice. Mix it well. Dab cotton into the mixture and apply it on your dry henna. This mixture will set the henna in and it will help darken the color output.
- Scrap the dry henna off instead of washing the area with water. Try not to use soapy water at first. Try to avoid contact with water as much as possible.
- This Instant Henna Color will last about a few hours if not longer depending on aftercare. Frequent water usage will lighten the color.
- Henna cones should be stored properly. The heat releases the dye content; therefore, henna paste should be stored at room temperature and out of extreme heat or cold. Henna paste will retain freshness for up to 1 year if stored properly. Please do not Freeze the henna cones. It will affect the color output of the henna. All henna cones are wiped and cleaned prior to shipping your order. Unfortunately, during shipping transit it is beyond our control how it will be stored at courier facility heat will release the dye content and henna cones may leak. Easy fix. Just wipe the cones with a paper napkin or a cloth.
ENJOY YOUR HENNA!!!!!Please speak to us if you have any issue whatsoever we will do our best to resolve things ASAP. Your feedback & satisfaction is our motto. We work really hard to provide excellent service to our customers. We trust and respect our customers so please get in touch if you need to...thank you