AYURVEDIC HERBS & THE MAGIC
Ayurveda is an ancient health care tradition that has been practiced in India for at least 5,000 years. The word comes from the Sanskrit terms ayur (life)and Veda (knowledge). It is an ancient medical treatise summarizing the Hindu art of healing and prolonging life using Natural Herbs. Its first objective is to maintain health and happiness while the next is to manage and restore the status of health and productive state of mind.
COMMONLY KNOWN AS JASWAND/JASWANDI
Hibiscus powder (aka Jaswand/Jaswandi) comes from the crushed lower petals of the Hibiscus plant, Hibiscus sabdariffa.
Processed through Latest Unique Dehydration Process, where the Drying temperature is maintained at ambient condition. 100% Pure & Natural which ensures that the product retains its natural color, flavor, taste, aroma, rehydration nutritional values, and extended shelf life without any additives and preservatives.
Please note this is not synthetically treated/ tinctured, or cooked powder so the taste is 100% natural without any additives/flavors whatsoever.
We welcome you to the magical world of ayurvedic herbs.
We do not spray any pesticides/insecticides on the crop and hence offer chemical-free organic products to our customers.
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO PRESENT OUR CUSTOMERS WITH OUR ORGANIC CERTIFIED RANGE OF PRODUCTS
HALAL/ISO 22000:2005/USDA/GMP/INDIA ORGANICS CERTIFIED PRODUCE
Pure leaves/fruit/root powder NOT treated/ tinctured, or cooked powder extract
Leaf powder extracts are concentrated components that are water and alcohol soluble. They are different from pure leaf powders in the sense that they are not just simply a ground-up form of an herb. Because they undergo tincturing, leaf powder extracts often lack some of the more stimulating properties of the herb they are derived from. However, because pure leaf powders are not extracted, tinctured, or cooked as a leaf powder extract is, they rely solely on the digestive system to extract the medicinal chemicals from the plant.
ORGANIC DEHYDRATED HIBISCUS POWDER BOTANICAL NAME: HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA
Incredible Benefits of Hibiscus Powder:-
Please explore our recipes in the section below to get the most out of this product.
BENEFITS FOR SKIN :
Anti-aging - It contains the most powerful anti-aging plant actives which firms and lifts the skin.
Skin Toner –
It evens skin tone and reduces hyperpigmentation or age spots. Due to the slightly exfoliating effect of the organic acids found in the plant, hibiscus helps to speed up cell turnover, resulting in a more even-looking skin tone.
Skin Brightening –
Improves complexion of the skin by breaking down dead skin cells; It is rich in antioxidants for the skin It contains all the essential antioxidants to fight against the aging signs and makes a woman look much younger than her actual age.
HAIR BENEFITS :
- Prevents premature graying of hair
- Thickens hair
- Reduce hair fall.
- They speed up hair growth by improving blood circulation to the scalp.
- Vitamin C and calcium in this flower strengthens the roots of your hair.
- Magical Blends -
- Coconut Oil - You can make a hair pack of hibiscus powder and coconut oil to prevent hair loss. Just make a fine paste by combining the two ingredients and apply on your scalp and hair. Leave it on for some hours and then wash it off with cold water.
- Olive oil - This one is a natural homemade shampoo recipe. You need hibiscus powder, olive oil, and some water for this one. Now apply it from roots to tips of your hair and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Amla - Both hibiscus and amla are good for your hair, primarily for hair fall prevention. To prepare the paste, crush some hibiscus powder and combine it with water and amla powder. Now apply this paste thoroughly on your roots and length. Wash it off once it turns dry. This will help in preventing hair loss and promote hair growth.
At herbal magic we provides various powders and hair colors for shiny and thin hair, Today many women's have faced hair related issues like hair loss, damaged hair, dry hair ..etc. So we should solve it naturally, that means we should use natural formula to keep it shiny, soft ,thin & dandruff free .Henna powder for hair, Katha powder for hair, Indigo powder for hair, Shikakai powder for hair ,Bhringraj powder for hair These are some organic powders who help you to keep your hair shiny, soft, dandruff free & scalp free.